Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Acorn Store

By Jay Jay
Ellen West at The Acorn Store was one of the first of our customers that I had visited. I was so impressed by the wonderland that is her little shop. The store is a haven for simple, creative toys in beautiful downtown Santa Monica, CA. Her space is small, but she certainly makes the most of every nook and cranny. You can't help but get swept away by the magic quality of her selections as soon as you walk in. But to be honest, the thing that was most impressive to me was Ellen herself. She is a sweet woman, and you can tell immediately that she loves children and her job. But don't let that fool you. She is very sharp, asks a million questions and truly cares about the products she promotes. I know that anything I buy from her store has surpassed her stringent quality, design and safety standards. We are proud to have The Acorn Store as one of our customers.

Check out the interview with Ellen at TD Monthly.

No comments: