Monday, January 11, 2010

Making Rainbow Streamers

By Jay Jay
Just a little insight as to how we make our very popular rainbow streamers. They are one of my favorite products, and I am so excited to announce that we will be introducing mini versions of the streamers for the Spring! My daughter was lucky enough to be one of the testers of the mini streamer prototype months ago, and she still digs it out every time she fancies a dance. Here is Zahira making 100 streamers in our office for one of our customers back in early December. We like to think that 'Santa' gave many of these streamers away this Christmas...

1 comment:

Bellamama said...

My son loves his streamer! He hasn't quite figured out how to use it but he sure tries. And he chases me around the house as I play with it.

Really cool to see how you make them. Thanks for sharing!